Friday, February 24, 2012

A DEBATE REVIEW

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “BIBLE BASED PUZZLES” is a collection of one or more cryptograms constructed from each book of the Bible. . On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “I’M GONNA GET EVEN WITH YOU ” is a grudge song. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU
Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
A DEBATE REVIEW:
After I returned home from church on Wednesday night, I, thanks to Brian supplying me with satellite reception, watched the presidential debate. It was the first one of the series that I had watched.
Although I think  that each of the four candidates would be decidedly better that the current White House occupant, I received no earth shattering revelations and my rating of the candidates remains unchanged: Santorum, Gingrich, Romney and Paul. It will be interesting to see what the next primaries show us.
-----
OTHER STUFF:
We had our usual breakfast at 8:00 with four of us present…Bill was absent. These breakfasts are a favorite way for me to begin a day. Shortly after I returned home, I had a long nap in my recliner…I had slept really poorly last night and had bad dreams. Did a little writing later in the day.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home