Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HOW WAS YOUR VACATION?

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “BIBLE BASED PUZZLES” is a collection of one or more cryptograms constructed from each book of the Bible. . On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “I’M GONNA GET EVEN WITH YOU ” is a grudge song. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
HOW WAS YOUR VACATION?
Just curious. It seems that in recent years my own vacation plans have failed to materialize when they were made at all. So, most of my vacations have been vicarious in nature. I have, perhaps because of their frequency, became an admirer of the ability of Michelle Obama’s to both plan vacations and actually take them. I suppose having a large staff could help a little. You may find the link below interesting.
--
Link to vacation possibilities:
Link to a short video I found to be truly enjoyable:
-----
OTHER STUFF:
On Monday I had biscuits and gravy at Chick-fil-A and went from there to a store before returning home. Did some writing and time wasting. An evening trip failed to materialize so had dinner with Sam and Ron.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home