Monday, February 27, 2012

A BUDGET CONSTRUCTION REVIEW

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “I ONLY KNOW MY HEART IS BROKE ” is a song about the trials that come to many people. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU
Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
A BUDGET CONSTRUCTION REVIEW:
Regardless of income, a budget should not be terribly difficult to construct. This thought has never occurred to our White House or the leaders of the Senate. Would it be superfluous to say that I’m talking about democrats. First, you make a realistic judgment of income and base your spending on that judgment. It is nuts for the two bodies mentioned to even consider a ten year budget when they are incapable of constructing one for only a year. The following link is related. http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=49737
 -----
OTHER STUFF:
The high point of Friday was the Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Saturday Brian told me that Sheri wanted to know when I had gotten the Federal Penitentiary shirt he was wearing…it was a while back. In the evening, Kent and Donna picked me up and we went to the Chamber of Commerce dinner and auction. I’m still full as I write this. At church Sunday, Steven continued his sermon series regarding the book of Job and John led our Sunday school class through chapter six of Judges. I watched I.U. win a basketball game.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home