Thursday, March 1, 2012

COMEDY AND JUSTICE

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “I ONLY KNOW MY HEART IS BROKE ” is a song about the trials that come to many people. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU
Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
COMEDY AND JUSTICE:
Once again, this is not what I had planned for today’s posting. But, becoming aware of two worthwhile subjects that I thought you would appreciate, I changed my plan. One of my favorite high school memories (65 years ago) is of an Abbott and Costello movie I saw when I skipped school. Don’t remember the name of the film. Therefore, I feel almost obligated to acquaint you with the first link below. I have been concerned about so many of the, what I consider wrong-headed, dispensations of “justice” over the years that I just had to share another really irritating example of such judicial action, see the second link.
--
Link to a comedic unemployment piece:
Link to a Sharia related piece:
 -----
OTHER STUFF:
On Wednesday I had biscuits and gravy at Chick-fil-A. Jack and Helen were just leaving as I came in so we visited just a minute. Later, Julie Spires and her cute little one sat with me and we had a nice visit. Godd dinner and program at church in the evening.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home