Thursday, March 15, 2012

FADING POSITIVE IMAGES

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “OUTSTANDING NATIONAL LEAGUE BASEBALL PITCHERS OF THE LAST 42 YEARS” was published in 1987 and is is my rating of older pitchers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
FADING POSITIVE IMAGES
When President Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize before he had any record of accomplishment in any area it started Linden’s lack of favorable regard for the Nobel Prizes. This growing unfavorable opinion was supported by the words of Dr. Steven Chu, our Secretary of Energy and also a Nobel Prize winner. Apparently referring to his 2008 words, “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels of Europe.” These words brought him his present position. “I no longer share that view” is his present position, if we can believe his words.
Due to the words and actions of several of those who claim Harvard and Columbia as their colleges of choice, it is apparent to Linden that the stock in The University of Idaho (see Sarah Palin) should be on the rise.
-----
OTHER STUFF:
On Wednesday I had breakfast at Chick-fil-A then went by a grocery, the credit union and the post office.  In the evening I had dinner at church followed by an hour of prayer for the persecuted church.
I intend to attend the “I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist” presentation by Dr. Frank Turek from 8:30 until noon Saturday, March 17 at Plainfield Christian Church. It is free and all are welcome.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home