Monday, March 12, 2012

NOT TOO SERIOUS

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “OUTSTANDING NATIONAL LEAGUE BASEBALL PITCHERS OF THE LAST 42 YEARS” was published in 1987 and is is my rating of older pitchers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
NOT TOO SERIOUS
I know, I usually write about matters of a political nature but when I received the message from Ray that led to the link below, I somehow saw a similarity to our elections and our political process. View it and see if you agree.
--
Link to happy hour in Africa: H/T Ray
Link to a candidate support song:
-----
OTHER STUFF:
Friday brought Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Later, exchanged E-mails with Julie and even later watched I.U. ose a very good basketball game.    Saturday I finished and mailed my S-Corp. taxes, a note from cousin Bill notified me that his brother Paul Swift had passed away: Paul, in WWII was in the North African and Italian campaigns. That was tough duty. I played a bunch of records on my wind-up phonograph and later, watched a western movie with Jack Elam, my favorite, in it. Sunday brought church with Steve preaching on the Book of Job and Sunday school with John starting on the Book of Ruth. This was followed by brunch with friends. In the evening, I attended a presentation at church concerned with the persecuted church.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home