Wednesday, March 14, 2012

VOTING AND LEADING

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “OUTSTANDING NATIONAL LEAGUE BASEBALL PITCHERS OF THE LAST 42 YEARS” was published in 1987 and is is my rating of older pitchers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
VOTING AND LEADING
It is easy to understand why the democrats are opposed to requiring voters to produce identification before being allowed to vote. However, if you don’t understand, watch the link to the first video below and perhaps you will understand how easy it is in some states for the dead to vote. Each vote that is cast in a fraudulent manner is a direct insult to honest voters.
In regard to the second link, although Linden is in general agreement, he does have difficulty with the effort to paint both parties as being equally at fault with the lack of Congressional progress. The House is controlled by Republicans…they have passed numerous bill that could be beneficial. The Senate, controlled by democrats, refuses to pass a budget and refuses to consider most actions taken by the House. The Senate is a disgrace. The House is not.
--
Link to how dead people vote:
Link to a businessman speaking: H/T Chuck
-----
OTHER STUFF:
It was a beautiful, warm day outside and, other than picking up my mail and going by Pier 14, I stayed inside all day. I did make considerable progress in addressing several of the things I’ve been neglecting. I hope to have all these little pestering tasks taken care of within a week and maybe just loaf a while outside.
I intend to attend the “I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist” presentation by Dr. Frank Turek from 8:30 until noon Saturday, March 17 at Plainfield Christian Church. It is free and all are welcome.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home