Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DONATION TO MICHELE BACHMAN


CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
DONATION TO MICHELE BACHMANN
It is an unfortunate fact that Linden is not financially prepared to donate to each and every political candidate that he feels deserves monetary support. Rep. Bachman is the first rewarded in this election cycle. Her suggestion that the security clearance of Huma Abedin is, in Linden’s estimation, what any person who has an interest in national security should support. In this vein, Linden believes that the lack of support for her, as shown by Senator McCain and other “leaders” is further evidence that they should seek other employment. One must wonder if these “leaders” may have reconsidered their stance after the recent uprisings in Libya and Egypt. The note near the bottom of the comments section in the link below explains her exact request.
--
http://www.businessinsider.com/rush-limbaugh-defends-michele-bachmann-muslim-brotherhood-huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-conspiracy-2012-7
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Since I awakened very early, Monday was a sleepy day for me and is to be blamed for my not unusual lack of accomplishment on this day. Did make a trip to the post office to pick up mostly junk mail. Attended the Tea Party meeting in Avon in the evening. Speakers were: Barbara Quandt, State Director, NFIB and Todd Rokita, 4th District Congressman. I needed to leave early so didn’t get to hear Todd speak. Shortly after I arrived home, Brian called as he was driving home from Cleveland. His seatmate from Madrid to New York was a 70 year old woman who had just walked the last 110 km of The St. James Way…I did the longer pilgrimage when I was 75 and she also had climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro…something that Brian and Julie had nixed for me. She was also a writer…we are soulmates.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “MIND OVER FATTER” was the first book I wrote and published. It poses as a diet and exercise book. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. The picture shown while the song plays is of my family at my 80th birthday celebration. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home