Tuesday, October 30, 2012

KILLING AMERICA'S PROTECTORS

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
KILLING AMERICA’S PROTECTORS
Keeping our country secure has been an important personal consideration for Linden for over 60 years. Any failure by a person charged with responsibility in that area is deeply resented. Linden feels that some, yet unidentified, person is responsible for each aspect of the recent Benghazi attack on our country. It is impossible to even consider that the former Navy Seal did not believe that he had air support when he laser painted the mortar emplacement. This painting resulted in his death. See related link below.
--
Link to Benghazi debacle article:
http://www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/failure
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
My Monday started with me going by the church for a few minutes and on to breakfast at Chick-fil-A. In the afternoon, attended the calling for Ron Bowen and in the evening I helped with the upward basketball signups.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “WHY NOT RUN FOR PRESIDENT???” is concerned with my January 2012 run for the presidency in New Hampshire. . On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home