Monday, October 8, 2012

ROMNEY, RYAN, MOURDOCK JUMP TO EARLY LEAD

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
ROMNEY, RYAN, MOURDOCK JUMP TO EARLY LEAD
Linden left home shortly after 7:00 on Monday and arrived at the Government Center in Danville at the same time as Laura, the Elections Supervisor. I brought donuts and cream puffs for the workers and she brought me a cup of coffee. By virtue of being first in line to vote, Romney, Ryan, and Mourdock jumped to an early lead on this, the first day of absentee machine voting in Hendricks County, Indiana. Surely this early lead will hold up thru election day in November. Was back home at 8:45 after eating one of the donuts and a cream puff.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday brought Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6;00. I slept so poorly last night that I was glued to my recliner most of the day. Did go to the post office and Pier 14.
On Saturday, I attended a good men’s meeting at Chapel Rock CC. Another loss for the I.U. football team….maybe the most disappointing yet.
Sunday brought Church and Sunday school attendance followed by brunch with friends, a trip to the grocery, and a Colts win.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “MAKING MEALS, MANAGING MONEY, AND LIVING LIFE” provides guidance in those three areas for those who need basic information. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “I ONLY KNOW MY HEART IS BROKE ” is a song about the trials that come to many people. The picture shown while the song plays  is of me, Rubye, and three of my grandkids when they were young. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home