Thursday, September 27, 2012

DONATION TO TODD AKIN

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
DONATION TO TODD AKIN
As was mentioned in the Tuesday blog posting, Linden simply does not have the necessary disposable income to contribute to nearly all of the candidates he would very much like to financially support. Tomorrow he will mail a small donation to the campaign of Todd Akin who is the Republican opposing incumbent democrat Senator Claire McCaskill in Missouri. Linden, having made many blunders in his life, sympathizes with Mr. Akin who made just such a speaking and thinking blunder while on the campaign trail. The choice then is between a Conservative who is not perfect and a democrat who was a virtual clone of Harry Reid and President Obama. Surely no thinking person would want such a clone.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Wednesday, I went to a gas station, by the church, and to the post office. About two weeks ago I scraped some skin off of my left arm while entering the P.O….today was the day to remove some skin from my right leg as I exited my car. I may quit picking up my mail. In the evening, had dinner and attended a class at church.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “MIND OVER FATTER” was the first book I wrote and published. It poses as a diet and exercise book. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. The picture shown while the song plays is of my family at my 80th birthday celebration. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 27, 2012 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 27, 2012 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home