Friday, September 13, 2013

OBAMA'S NEXT WAR?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
OBAMA’S NEXT WAR?

As a Nobel Peace Prize recipient, our President surely does appear warlike even though he is a master at appearing uncertain as to how to proceed. The talented Ann Coulter presents a far better picture in the below link than Linden ever could.
--
http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2013/09/04/community-organizer-goes-to-war-n1691596/page/full
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

For Thursday I set my alarm for 6:30 so I could do my blog posting before my Thursday breakfast meeting. On Wednesday my power was off while I was at the hospital. So, when my alarm went off, I got up, posted the blog and then looked at my watch...it was not yet 1:00 A.M.! So, I went back to bed...I had not reset the time on my alarm clock after the power outage. When I did get up, I went to the enjoyable breakfast and at 11:30 went to the Golden Glows monthly pitch-in…good food and an excellent speaker. I was tired all day.
-----
Here is a link to the 1st  of my CD songs on You Tube “FROG POND.” 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noc-xv8UY80
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home