Monday, October 28, 2013

RE THE GATHERING TOGETHER

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
RE THE GATHERING TOGETHER

I can hardly believe that such a worthwhile benefit was brought to Plainfield in 2002 by Rita Fiorentino and I hardly became aware of it until recently. On Saturday I went to their open house, was met at the door by Brad DuBois, and was shown around this impressive old house, meeting Rita and several friends as I marveled at the house, it’s furnishing, and it’s mission. This will not be my last visit. The link below will furnish you with better information than I could ever provide. Thank you God for bring Rita to Plainfield.
--
http://thegatheringtogether.org/thegatheringtogether.org/Home.html
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Friday I walked the short distance to church in the cold because my car wouldn’t start. Attended the Men’s Prayer Breakfast. Later, Jack and Jim picked me up and we went to an enjoyable State Police retirees luncheon. When I got home, the car started, I took it by the shop and Robert said the battery seemed to be okay and maybe it is the starter. Hope not. Anyway, I’ll drive it until it fails again and re-examine then.

Saturday Sam drove out from Indianapolis and we had a great breakfast at the Legion Post in Avon. In the afternoon, attended “Soup’s On” at The Gathering Together in Plainfield.

Sunday it was church and Sunday school attendance and going to the 50th wedding anniversary surprise for John and Charlene Schofield.
-----
Here is a link to the 8th  of my CD songs on You Tube “OUR RAINBOW” 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxXrg8hqyU
-----

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. We'll hold you to your promise to visit again...and again! Rita

October 31, 2013 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. We'll hold you to your promise to visit again...and again! Rita

October 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home