Monday, December 23, 2013

DEMOCRAT POVERTY CENTERS


CONTENTS
Subject of the day
Mostly About Me
Linden On Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
DEMOCRAT POVERTY CENTERS
Surely most of my readers are familiar with the financial condition of the once booming city of Detroit: The changes which must follow years of financial mismanagement are yet to be put in place but are certain to be very painful for a large number of people. Detroit is only one of the cities so affected. The link below addressed the subject more completely.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday brought a great pitch-in meal at Men’s Prayer Breakfast. Good meeting! Sandi cleaned my place while I was there. Julie and Jade arrived in Plainfield and I had a phone visit with Julie.
Saturday brought a good breakfast and meeting with the guys at Kingsway church…I did a reading, John gave the closing prayer, and Jeff took care of handling Christmas for a needy family for our group. Don and Donna hosted an absolutely great dinner party for four other couples and myself in the evening. I had spent some time with Julie in the afternoon.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance followed by brunch with friends. I talked to Brian and Sheri and spent several enjoyable hours with Julie and Jade.
-----
Go to amazon.com and inquire on Linden Swift to view the 6 books I have on Amazon Kindle.
Go to  http://www.youtube.com and inquire on Linden Swift to be exposed to any of the 13 songs I composed and sang. Guitar by Peter Smith.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home