Monday, December 9, 2013

"HUNTING DEMOCRATS WITH DOGS"


CONTENTS
Subject of the day
Mostly About Me
Linden On Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
“HUNTING DEMOCRATS WITH DOGS”
Linden usually searches through several areas before finding something that he thinks is worth the time to bring to the attention of his readers. Today, the first article viewed was the only article inspected. “Once the employer mandate kicks in they’ll be hunting democrats with dogs” in the mention of the article was enough to warrant reading it and bringing it to you. Try to picture Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi running through swamps as they try to elude the pursuing posse and dogs as you read the article linked below.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Due to the heavy snow, the Men’s Prayer Breakfast attendance was down on Friday. I had slept so little that I took a nap after I returned home. Little activity but did talk to Julie for a little while.
Saturday I took some books to try to sell at a shoppers fair, it was nice but I didn’t get rich. Watched I.U. and Butler win basketball games.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance, I wasn’t feeling well so didn’t join friends for brunch. Watched the Colts lose a game. Both Julie and Brian called.
-----
Go to amazon.com and inquire on Linden Swift to view the 6 books I have on Amazon Kindle.
Go to  http://www.youtube.com and inquire on Linden Swift to be exposed to any of the 13 songs I composed and sang. Guitar by Peter Smith.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home