Thursday, December 5, 2013

I PRAY THIS ISN'T FALSE HOPE


CONTENTS
Subject of the day
Mostly About Me
Linden On Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
I PRAY THIS ISN’T FALSE HOPE
Linden believes that many blacks and many young people were the two groups that were most taken in by the words of our current President. Sad and unexplainable other than to say that the general attitude of many within each group permit themselves to be fooled. There is hope to be found within each of the two articles linked below. We should pray that it is not false hope.
--
About blacks by a black;
About young people by a young person:
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Wednesday started with a message from Julie saying that she is really sick, probably with the same virus that Jade had. I hate that. Mid-morning, I had coffee and a snack with niece, Peggy, at a local restaurant. Followed this with trips to the post office, to get my printer ink cartridge refilled, and to a book-store. Later, Julie’s mother called to share a text message with me. I don’t do text messaging so I appreciated the call.
-----
Go to amazon.com and inquire on Linden Swift to view the 6 books I have on Amazon Kindle.
Go to  http://www.youtube.com and inquire on Linden Swift to be exposed to any of the 13 songs I composed and sang. Guitar by Peter Smith.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home