Wednesday, December 25, 2013

THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS


THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS


This day started with me dropping off my recyclables and then going on to the post office, credit union, and a grocery. Back home engaged in phone calls, E-mails, and taking a nap. In the late afternoon, Julie, Jade, and I had a good restaurant meal for supper and then on to a great Candlelight Communion service at church. Many of the church staff were involved with the program and Jade was one of the many small children who went up on the stage as Julie Proctor read a Christmas related story as the corresponding video was shown. My Julie attempts to attend this service with me every year and I love it. There would be no Christmas without Christ. Merry Christmas to you and yours.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home