Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BOEHNER WINS 1, LOSES 1


CONTENTS:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 2-23-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY:

After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. This is the project that failed. Particulars are located at:
 
My “Ireland Is Calling” fundraising effort failed to reach the goal of extending my planned visit of a week or ten days to maybe three weeks or so. Therefore, I received no funding. I HAVE THE GREATEST SUPPORT! If my cost estimate of $200.00 per day is accurate, I can now stay three days longer than my budget will probably allow. I continue to receive blessings!

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY; BOEHNER WINS 1, LOSES 1
Perhaps Linden should have titled this, “BOEHNER WINS 1, AMERICA LOSES 1”. First, the win: the long awaited (and dreaded by the demmies) speech by Netanyahu to the House was received with almost universal applause. When it was over, the demmies reversed course and were largely not supportive at all. I expect the MSM will follow suit. After Obama long ago returned a bust of Winston Churchill to the British, we can appreciate that Boehner presented Netanyahu with a Churchill bust. YAY! Now, for America’s loss: if early reports are true that Boehner is in the process of throwing in the towel to the demmies in regard to the illegals receiving amnesty, vomiting is in order. The demmies have made a career of being wrong and the Republicans have too many gutless wonders “serving” the taxpayer. The link below addresses the Netanyahu speech.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
My Tuesday started with breakfast at Chick-fil-A followed by trips to a store, a bank, and the post office. Then I got a map showing the outlined counties in Ireland printed. Corresponded with Brian and was pretty busy. In the evening I went back and forth watching IU and Butler basketball: they both lost.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home