Monday, July 13, 2015

TED KENNEDY LEGACY

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 6-29-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 6-29. Link to my Bless A Stranger project #19: Now funded!!

To date 16 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 2 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfunded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The plan to go in September continues: my thanks to friends who have supported my hope.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: TED KENNEDY LEGACY
In the article linked below Ann Coulter does a great job of reminding us that actions do have consequences. Sometimes the consequence is death. There is no way that Linden can add to the efficiency of the article but he does wonder if there are still some Senators in office who assisted Kennedy.
--
…..
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday started with Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Later I went to the post office, two banks and the credit union. I went by Pier 14 to see the intern whose truck I had touched with my passenger side mirror. She wasn’t in but I was told that there was no damage. Good news!!! I did two loads of wash and Dan and Diana came by for a visit: it is wonderful to see her feeling better.
Saturday I picked up my mail as I was on the way to a writers group meeting. Back home, I exchanged messages with Julie and Brian.
Sunday started with church and Sunday School attendance. Back home, because I had slept so poorly, I took a long nap in my recliner then had a nice phone visit with Julie. In the evening I went to church for an hour or so: a missionary couple we support was there for an update. It was nice to visit with them a bit…been a few years since I last saw them. The old Irish song linked below is one I had not heard before.
--
SONG OF THE DAY: THE BLACK VELVET BAND
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home