Thursday, December 17, 2015

TUESDAY'S REPUBLICAN DEBATE

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 11-9-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 11-9. Link to my Bless A Stranger project #22:

To date 17 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 4 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: TUESDAY'S REPUBLICAN DEBATE
I checked the opinion of several writers and commentators and it seemed that only Rush Limbaugh came close to agreeing with me. I did not hear all he had to say. I rated Cruz #1 followed by Fiorina, Trump, Carson and Rubio. The also ran category consisted of Bush, Christie, Kasich and Paul. In a side note I consider Rubio to be untrustworthy in the area of immigration.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME lswift8@aol.com
On Wednesday my car was repaired by noon so I celebrated by going out for lunch then on to a store and the post office. One of the great post office workers we have in Plainfield had put “YUMMY TREATS” on the card notifying me that I had a package too large for my box. She was correct: Cheryl had caused the bakery in Racine to send me a Kringle. I love Kringles.

Martina McBride is the artist presented in the song linked below.
--
SONG OF THE DAY: In My Daughters Eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEyj-DNJKHg

-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home