Friday, April 8, 2016

RUDE POLITICIANS

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-1-16
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 3-1-16: Link to my Bless A Stranger project #25:


To date 19 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 5 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: RUDE POLITICIANS?:
We are inclined to think that many, or at least some, of the politicians currently running for political office are, at the very least, rude and undesirable persons. But, perhaps you, like me, have forgotten earlier reports of the days gone by. The article linked below will refresh your memory.
--
-----


Mostly About Me: lswift8@aol.com
Thursday started with breakfast at Goody's with Chuck and Paul. As always it was a pleasant way to start the day. I then went to the credit union and at the post office the car in front of me stopped and blocked the entrance...think her transmission went out. I started pushing her car and others in blocked cars joined me and we got her into a parking space. I drove her to her home in Indianapolis. At lunch time I joined a goodly crowd at The Diner: it was good to talk to him a bit. He spent quite a bit of time at our table. Back home, I was my usual inefficient self.
-----
Usually in this space I feature a singer. This week it will be a songwriter with each day a different singer doing her best known song.

Marijohn Wilkin is the featured songwriter.
Song for the week: One Day At A Time: Friday : Merle Haggard
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home