Tuesday, September 27, 2016

THE FIRST DEBATE

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 9-23-16 NEW
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 9-5-16 NEW OBAMA SPEAKING

Linden’s Legacy:

Link to my Bless A Stranger Project #30 (poetry by a murder victim):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/608896228/a-book-of-poetry-by-beverly-jarosz-unfulfilled?ref=category_recommended



NEW 7-18-16: I'm happy to report that 'IRELAND WAS CALLING' is finally available on Amazon:



My Bless A Stranger project #29 was not successful.



To date 23 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 6 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.
Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 4 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: THE FIRST DEBATE :
As is true of almost all interested people I had no idea what to expect from the debate and, as a Trump supporter, I was not disappointed. I thought Hillary appeared to be physically stronger than I expected, Trump did as well as I expected, and the moderator was not as biased in favor of the liberals as I expected. National security is very important to me and I think Trump should have pursued Hillary's inadequacy in that area in great detail. There is no doubt in my mind that the moderator neglected to ask Hillary the same type of questions that he asked Trump but, considering prevalent media bias, I was not surprised.
Today I did not make changes to anything from yesterday's mention of the linked articles.

Articles linked below start with one regarding the commentary subject while the other three linked articles may be used from now until election day in the hope that every voter will have read them and, of course, the hope is that they will think about the contents.
--
Respecting The Flag article link:

Never, Never Trump Article link:

It Is The Party! Link:

Why you should vote for Donald Trump link:
-------
MOSTLY ABOUT ME lswift8@aol.com
Monday started with biscuits and gravy at Chick-fil-A then I had my car tires rotated and picked up my post office mail. Corresponded with Julie and others after I returned home. I went to a Indy Defenders of Liberty West meeting in the evening: picked up a Trump-Pence sign for a friend and a “#DontBayhIt” Tee shirt for myself.
-
Jim Reeves is the featured artist this week.

Song of the day: Four Walls:
-----

REMEMBER NEW 9-5-16

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Clinton, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Hillary Clinton's actions risked our national security.
Your life is affected by politics every day.
Only you can think for you: do it and vote.

SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.
Your political party is not more important than your country!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home