Monday, October 3, 2016

SEPTEMBER CHRISTIAN STUDIES

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 9-23-16 NEW
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 9-5-16 NEW OBAMA SPEAKING

Linden’s Legacy:

Link to my Bless A Stranger Project #30 (poetry by a murder victim):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/608896228/a-book-of-poetry-by-beverly-jarosz-unfulfilled?ref=category_recommended



NEW 7-18-16: I'm happy to report that 'IRELAND WAS CALLING' is finally available on Amazon:



My Bless A Stranger project #29 was not successful.



To date 23 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 6 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.
Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 4 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: SEPTEMBER CHRISTIAN STUDIES :
From the pulpit Steve White presented three messages based upon Jonah and Jeff Walling one based on Mark. In Sunday School class John Lee presented three studies based on the “We Speak” book and Jim and Dottie Meyer one which was based upon their recent experiences at TCM in Austria. Wednesday night brought me four dinners and three studies. Our Thursday breakfasts meetings included devotions presented by Bill, Jack, Paul and myself. The Friday morning Men's Prayer Breakfasts led by Steve
White continued with the study of Proverbs Other meetings included men's breakfasts at Chapel Rock and Kingsway churches and a CDCMF meeting at Greenwood Christian..

Articles linked below have been previously presented.
--
Hillary's debate analysis article link:

Respecting The Flag article link:

Never, Never Trump Article link:

It Is The Party! Link:

Why you should vote for Donald Trump link:
-------
MOSTLY ABOUT ME lswift8@aol.com
Friday began with the early morning Men's Prayer Breakfast, Somewhat busy day.
Saturday I went to the Chapel Rock men's breakfast and study: both were good. I went to a store and the post office and in the afternoon watched six horse races on TV. Would have won a small amount if I had been betting. Late in the evening I watched I.U. beat Michigan State in overtime in a football game.
Sunday started with church and Sunday School then home for a long nap as I didn't get enough sleep after the late game on Saturday. I used my last available check at church: have no idea why I can not find the ones I thought I had.
-
The Louvin Brothers are the featured artists this week.

Song of the day: I'll Be All Smiles Tonight:
-----

REMEMBER NEW 9-5-16

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Clinton, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Hillary Clinton's actions risked our national security.
Your life is affected by politics every day.
Only you can think for you: do it and vote.

SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.
Your political party is not more important than your country!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home