Monday, December 17, 2007

GLOBAL COOLING

Sometimes our view of the world can stretch across oceans and continents. Sometimes our view of the world is restricted to our immediate area.

Yesterday, the latter was true for me: I was leaving plenty early enough to arrive at Church well before the appointed time. Then, attempting to open any one of the doors to my car was a frustrating endeavor: Each door was frozen solidly shut. By the time I gained entry and made it through the deep snow in the lane, I was too late to attend my preferred service. Attending a later service paid real dividends for me: I joined another couple and went to have lunch at the home of another couple. Great lunch! Great visit! I am blest!

In regard to the global cooling on a larger scale than I experienced yesterday, I predict that it is coming. From the information in this area that I digest, it seems that those who preach global warming and contend that the science is settled do not want to scientifically examine their belief when confronted with those who do not agree. I've heard that some ice fields are expanding, that some "true believers" have encountered much more cold than they expected when exploring and that there is an active effort to drown out those voices who disagree.

So, I am unconvinced and by titling this posting as I did, I may possibly be considered for a future Nobel Prize.
-----

HELP WANTED: To see listings of those Congressional Districts that had no Republican office seeker in the last election, see my postings made last week. Good Pay - Great Benefits - Large Staff - Think About It.
-----

Also see those posting to view information about ordering one or more of my books.
-----
This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Send comments to:

LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home