Monday, December 10, 2007

WORDS

The "C" word: It was a hastily arranged coffee shop meeting. Over coffee and cinnamon bagels, we got caught up on recent happenings; for it had been several weeks since we last vistited. Sometimes everything in such a meeting just falls into place: This was just such a meeting. Much talking and laughing . The "C" word was dropped into the conversation and, after laughing until my sides hurt, I promised to never do more than acknowledge the existence of this word. FUNNY!

The "F" words: It seems that these words remain unacceptable for newsprint but are a much to often heard part of the "conversation" in television, movies, personal interactions and within some homes. Good taste dictates that these words will not be uttered. JUVENILE AND DISGUSTING!

The "M" word: This may well be the most dangerous word to use of the four words we will study today. Recent news stories have reported that usage of this word in conjunction with, I'm not kidding, a teddy bear, resulted in crowds of crazies calling for the death of the person considered to be guilty of this horrible deed. MENTAL ILLNESS IS ALIVE AND WELL!

The "N" word: Usually shown as N.....: The focus on this word (I think I know what it is) Is, I believe, an illustration of the politically correct mental illness which is so pervasive within our society and noticable among those who specialize in getting their feelings hurt. SICKENING! When a word is not directed directly at yourself, consider the speaker and ignore it. No, I am not now,in fact, I believe that I have never named myself as a gifted researcher. But, I have searched my dictionary from nab through nystagmus and found nothing that I believe should be considered negative toward any one specific person. Think "POOR ME."
-----
HOPE and PRAYER are not synonomous but are slightly related: In this vein, you should note that Linden hopes that the Republicans will field a candidate in the districts listed below. Shown in State, District and current officeholder sequence.

Alabama: 5 Cramer; 7 Davis

Florida: 2 Boyd; 3 Brown; 17 Meek; 19 Wexler; 20 Wasserman-Schultz and 23 Hastings.
-----
To date, Linden has written and/or published six books. To view sales related info, go to one of the following sites and enter Linden Swift in the author name area.

http://stores.ebay.com/secondhand-stories

www.alibris.com/bookstore/secondha
-----
Send comments to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home