Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MATTHEW 19:1 - 19-30

Once again, Jesus healed those who were in a large crowd following him. Answering the question of some Pharisees, Jesus spoke of divorce and adultery. Again he mentioned to the disciples that heaven is made up of those like little children. After speaking to a rich young man, Jesus explained to the disciples how difficult it is for a rich man to enter heaven.
--
One of the ministry teams at my church assembled a variety of questions and answers regarding religion. View at: http://truetruth247.com/
--
Link to Jim Reeves singing an old hymn:
--
LINDEN’S LIFE
On Tuesday, my computer wouldn’t work when I got up so I didn’t get my blog posted until much later than usual. I called Jack and got the information about the repair service he uses, went there and was very favorably impressed. He checked it out and said that it was probably my printer interfering with the start-up routine. So, when hooking it back up, I didn’t connect the printer and that seemed to solve the problem.
--
Feel free to make others aware of this blog and our efforts to support worthwhile political and social causes.
The comments link below has been disabled and anything that gets through by accident goes to spam. Send comments or questions to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home