Monday, September 26, 2011

HERMAN THE RACIST?

Even of more interest to Linden than was Herman Cain being the runaway winner in the Florida campaign event was Herman’s response to a Morgan Freeman diatribe against Tea Party types. SAD IGNORANCE seems to aptly describe Freeman’s words. Linden wanted to say that on his own but Herman’s words carry more weight. The links below address this and, from Linden’s perspective, contain a disgusting article regarding the House honoring Representative Rangel. What is House Leadership thinking… or are they?
--
Link to Herman Cain article:
Link to a disgusting story:
Link to a sad song by Marty Robbins:
--
LINDEN’S LIFE
FRIDAY: Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00, I visited a while after it was over. Made an appointment with my family doctor and was mildly chastised for it being so long since I had last done so. My niece, Peggy, often sends me a message card…the one today said, “Do unto others as though you were the others.
SATURDAY: went to the AAA office and a place that sells caramel corn in Avon…stopped by the post office on the way home. Brenda, the Secretary at the last place I was employed, called…she is fighting cancer.
SUNDAY: church and Sunday school services and on to brunch with friends. At church, Steve White brought me greetings from Jacob, a Minister I had met in Austria, and Theresa Engledow brought me chocolates and a lovely card with a picture from my friends Kevin and Dimi and their daughter…they now work at TCM in Austria. Love my contacts there. Julie was in Plainfield…she and Jade came by in the evening with food from Grays. We had a nice visit and watched one of Jade’s movies. It would be hard for me to be provided with a better day.
--
Feel free to make others aware of this blog and our efforts to support worthwhile political and social causes.
The comments link below has been disabled and anything that gets through by accident goes to spam. Send comments or questions to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home