Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A NON-EXISTENT BILL

Last week President Obama called for the immediate congressional passage of a bill which had not yet been submitted for consideration. This brings back memories of Nancy Pelosi saying that a bill had to be passed before we would know what was in it. Sorrowfully, she was correct…now we know that the bill should never have been passed. Perhaps the appearance of the President was just last week’s campaign appearance.
Rumor has it that the bill be available later on this date. ADVICE TO CONGRESS: READ THE BILL THOROUGHLY. ANALYZE IT EVEN MORE THOROUGHLY. If it is remotely close to being like the previous failed Obama initiatives, reject it immediately. Following link is related.
--
Link to a thank you message:
Link to Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody #2:
--
LINDEN’S LIFE
On Monday I met a friend at Goodys…we each had a cinnamon roll, they are really good there. We talked mutual interest items for quite a while. She returned some hymn books that I had loaned her and I loaned some more that I had found since I found the first bunch. I dozed in my recliner quite a bit in the afternoon…I had not slept well last night and seemed extremely tired.
--
Feel free to make others aware of this blog and our efforts to support worthwhile political and social causes.
The comments link below has been disabled and anything that gets through by accident goes to spam. Send comments or questions to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home