Monday, September 5, 2011

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT"

As Linden continues the countdown to his 1,000th (this is #999) posting and with political news being in short supply, he is bringing you links to older videos that he thought should be replayed from time to time. Last Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday you were brought items of particular interest to Linden. The link that you are provided today, although long, provides good evidence of the ability of our President to blame others for his own lack of solid leadership ability. We are close to ending our “best of” series.
--
Best efforts to blame others by President Obama:
Link to George Jones and a sad song:
--
LINDEN’S LIFE
Friday: attended Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Too hot to be outside much, did go to the post office. Stayed busy enough inside.
Saturday: some people camped in the North field last night…I met one of them as I went out to get my paper…they were families from the Hispanic church Ramon pastors. The man invited me to come for breakfast but I didn’t go. Later, I went by the church and on to the post office. It was another hot day outside.
Sunday: church at 9:00…it was concerned with the planting of another church, “The Reunion Christian Church” assisted by our congregation. I have great hopes for this effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home