Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MARK 2:1 - 3:35

Large crowds continued to gather around Jesus wherever he would appear. He healed the sick and disabled and threw out the evil spirits from those who were so afflicted. The Pharisees and religious leaders refused to believe in him and started plotting his death.
Jesus appointed his twelve disciples and provided them with power while proving again and again that he is the Son of God. His mother and brothers were called but he claimed more kinship with those close around him.
--
Link to Emmy Lou Harris singing a great hymn:
--
LINDEN’S LIFE
After breakfast, I dropped off my recyclables and went on to the post office. Got some good mail. Then, I called Hospice of the Twin Cities in Minnesota in the hope that I could speak to Sharon Alery…instead, I had lovely conversations with Kristen and Pam…it was just a joy for me. I wanted to speak to Sharon about her wonderful singing of a beautiful song I heard on a radio show Saturday night. Later, I dropped off some messages at church and visited a bit and went on to a store to load up on chocolate candy and then by my credit union. Julie responded to an E-mail I had sent: funny!
--
Feel free to make others aware of this blog and our efforts to support worthwhile political and social causes.
The comments link below has been disabled and anything that gets through by accident goes to spam. Send comments or questions to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home