Thursday, October 27, 2011

PROGRESS STYMIED

As is aptly illustrated in the first link below, the Republicans in the House are doing a good job of furnishing beneficial bills for the Senate to consider. The Senate is doing nothing and even if it should suddenly become productive, the President would probably veto anything worthwhile.
Meanwhile, the President is campaigning all over the nation, complaining about the Republicans not doing anything. What a disgrace to the office. Linden could just puke.
--
Link to Do Nothing Demmies:
Link to “does demmie dunce fit?”:
Link to Purdue Varsity Glee Club singing:
--
LINDEN’S LIFE
On Wednesday, about the only thing I did in the morning was go to the post office. I expected some books today: maybe tomorrow. Had appointment with a doctor in the afternoon…it had been so long since I was there that I was no longer in their computer. Had a great meal followed by a good program at church in the evening. It was rainy and cold as I went home. After church, Dan brought me a short wave radio…I’d been wanting one to listen to some foreign broadcasts and some Morse code. It may not be exactly what I wanted but should be fun to play with. I had a couple of nice messages from Brian today.
--
Feel free to make others aware of this blog and our efforts to support worthwhile political and social causes.
The comments link below has been disabled and anything that gets through by accident goes to spam. Send comments or questions to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home