Saturday, November 26, 2011

FORMER FORMAT 3

Now that my Monday thru Friday routine is devoted to matters related to my Presidential Campaign, I’m adding Saturdays to my normal five-day-a-week schedule to bring you some of the things I would have normally presented. Today, links to four articles and five pieces of music.
--
Link to a Tea Party Budget related article:
Link to a great article:
Link to a look at federal spending:
Link to another very good Shiver article:
Link to country music:
Link to classical music:
Link to an old hymn:
Link to once popular music (Memories For Me):
Link to music from 1911:

LINDEN’S LIFE

On Friday, I visited with the folks from Thailand for a while at the Mission House, Jennifer, the Vermont college student, called with a few more question about my Presidential campaign, Dan came by for coffee and a visit, and, in the evening, Julie, Kenneth, and Jade took me out for dinner. It was a pretty full day and was entirely enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home