Monday, April 9, 2012

EASTER WEEKEND

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
EASTER WEEKEND
This blog primarily focuses on political items for subject matter. Somehow, Linden just thought this holy weekend end was not to be used to bring matters less that holy to your attention. CHRIST IS RISEN.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME  lswift8@aol.com
Friday started with the Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Larry Bellville gave the message from Mark 15:39. Later, I went to the credit union and the post office, Aaron came by and got my broadband access to working. Evening we had a Good Friday service at church…it ended with the large group who attended writing a note and tacking it onto a large cross that been brought in.
Saturday started with the men’s meeting at Chapel Rock at 7:30. It was a good meeting. Later, went to a store and the post office. In the evening, I watched a TV Western with Jack Elam in it…not a major part, he was mostly in the background being evil. I did not sleep well Saturday night so Sunday, I attended church but came home and took a nap before going to Sam and Shirley’s for our twice a year buffet at what was the Ft. Harrison Officer’s Club. Their daughter, Terri, and granddaughter, Kelsey, joined us there. Great meal and a great visit with wonderful friends.
 -----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “A SWIFT: NOT JONATHAN” contains short stories, song lyrics, poetry, and a Christian play. Nothing I’ve written compares to Gulliver’s Travels. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home