Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TERM LIMIT SENATOR HATCH?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
TERM LIMIT SENATOR HATCH?
Linden has vacillated between favoring and opposing legislated term limits for several years: now, he favors it. However, at the present time the only way we can accomplish limiting length of “service” is by voting out the ones who have overstayed their length of “service.”
In this vein, much as was true of the Indiana contest between Senator Lugar and Richard Mourdock, it is time for Senator Hatch to go. Hopefully in both instances Lugar and Hatch will be replaced by a much more conservative person. In the following link, Michelle Malkin makes a great case in support of my view:
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Mostly a quiet day although I did see a bunch of VBS attendees on the church property. I had breakfast at Chick-fil-A after dropping off my recyclables and going to the post office. Later, I went to the grocery. I talked to both Brian and Alison and corresponded with Julie. I am happy to report that she was not chosen for jury duty in Chicago…she has enough on her plate in other areas.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

The song from my CD this week “GOLDEN YEARS” is a religious song  Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home