Friday, November 2, 2012

TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY
These words, which led to the creation of The TEA Party effort, are sure enough true. The problem is not the amount of revenue to the various governmental units, it is the absolute failure to manage the budgeting process. At this point, I should point out that the Senate, under the control of democrat Harry Reid, has opposed fiscal sanity at every turn.

The TEA Party in Indiana supports the Senatorial aspirations of Richard Mourdock, believing that he will be a strong voice for conservative action in the Senate. Citizens Against Government Waste rates his opponent, formerly a House member, as being hostile to taxpayers. Please support those Conservatives who are now running for elective office.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Thursday started with our regular pleasant breakfast meeting. Later, I went to the post office and credit union. In the evening, Kent took me to Bloomington to see the first I.U. basketball game of the season: he has season tickets. Indiana Wesleyan played a good game but I.U. was much stronger. Haley, the daughter of the couple sitting next to us is a freshman cheerleader for I.U.: lots of energy! Walking to our seats provided me with more exercise than I normally get in any one day. Had a good time!
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “WHY NOT RUN FOR PRESIDENT???” is concerned with my January 2012 run for the presidency in New Hampshire. . On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home