Monday, September 16, 2013

INEFFECTUALISM

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
INEFFECTUALISM

Perhaps Linden should have title this piece “WHAT A SHAME IT IS THAT THOSE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA WILL NEVER READ OR UNDERSTAND THE BELOW LINK.” Linden does not possess the writing skill to improve on or adequately explain it. Read it.
--
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/358480/american-ineffectualism-mark-steyn
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Friday brought the Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00 then the usual activities and, in the evening, attended a very nice memorial service for Les Woolard.

Saturday’s high point was watching the I.U. football team win a game.

Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance. Later, watched the Colts lose a game. Short correspondences with Brian and Julie.

My almost two week visit with Brian & family in Ohio, followed by my surgery and continuing recuperation has left me feeling like I an woefully behind on completing the various projects I’m involved with. Aaaargh!
-----
Here is a link to the 2nd   of my CD songs on You Tube “HELP ME BE HOLY” 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0OkSQ1sUss
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home