Monday, November 4, 2013

OCTOBER CHRISTIAN STUDIES


CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
OCTOBER CHRISTIAN STUDIES
The Sunday morning message was led three times by Steve White and once by Tim Gephart. The sermons were based upon the book of Ephesians. The Sunday school lessons were led twice by Mike Isaacs and twice by John Lee. The book of John was that which was studied.
We met for Wednesday evening dinner only three times…each dinner was followed by Tim Gephart teaching from a variety of biblical references. The Thursday small group men’s meeting included readings and prayer presented by Paul, Jack, Bill and myself. The Friday early morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast was led three times by Steve White and once by Dave Odor. The study focused upon the book of Isaiah. 
As usual, I attended the monthly men’s meetings at Kingsway, Chapel Rock, and CDCMF. The CDCMF meeting this month was at Connection Point in Brownsburg. . CDCMF supports Camp Allendale
The work is progressing at Plainfield Christian’s children’s wing  and the blacktopping of the additional parking area is now happily completed.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday started with the usual early morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast. Later, I picked up some limbs that had blown off the trees in the night. Jack called in the evening to say that he had seen some peanut butter filled pretzels (thanks to Brian and Sheri I love them) on sale at Wal-Mart.
On Saturday, I arrived at Wal-Mart at 9:00 and neither I nor Donna LaRoche could find the snacks Jack mentioned. I then went to the post office, installed my new license plate, and watched disappointing football.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance followed by brunch with friends. At church Donna presented me with a gift of the peanut butter filled pretzels she had tracked down after I left Wal-Mart and Barb McGrew gave me a DVD that Lee Seitz had sent. I appeared several time on a TV show he hosted about twenty years ago and I was sure that he had sent me copies of some of those shows, YAY! Unfortunately I couldn’t get the DVD to play so, more about that later, I hope. Watched the Colts eke out a victory in their late game.
-----
Here is a link to the 9th  of my CD songs on You Tube “THERE’S A LIGHT” 
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home