Monday, November 11, 2013

VETERANS DAY


CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----

VETERANS DAY

There are many of us and those WWII veterans (and many of those from my Korean War days) are passing away at an increasingly greater rate. Those were days when the playing of the national anthem and recitation of the pledge of allegiance brought tears to the eyes of most of those witnessing. The school were practically universally involved in promoting pride in America and it was expected of all the population. How far we have sunk!!! We have those in Congress who have made a career of tearing America down and you would know who they are if you cared enough. The article linked below continues with this thought and the reason for Linden writing this blog is closely linked to continuing this fight. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday brought the early morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast followed by te usual activities. Talked to Alison for a bit.
Saturday, I spent 6 or 7 hours at the Danville Fairgrounds at a craft show. I sold a few books but not enough to make an impact on my lifestyle. Later, I watched I.U. win a football game. Liked that.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance and brunch with friends. Later, watched the Colts lose a football game. They did not look good. I missed the congregational meeting at church. 
-----
Here is a link to the 10th of my CD songs on You Tube “SONG OF THE MOUNTAIN WIND” 
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home