Thursday, December 26, 2013

CHRISTMAS DAY


CHRISTMAS DAY

What a difference the event that this day commemorates has made and will make in the life-after-death experience of millions of Christians. Thank You God! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Holy Spirit.
My major effort of the day was my attempt to make caramel corn based on the recipe that Donna furnished…my end product was not nearly as good as what she made. Julie and Jade came over in the evening bringing presents, including a box of them that Brian had sent: my kids are wonderfully thoughtful of me. Jade sat on my lap quite a bit as she colored designs in a book I gave her. We collaborated on coloring one of the designs. A great Christmas for me. Blessings to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home