Monday, December 30, 2013

THREE BIG LIES


CONTENTS
Subject of the day
Mostly About Me
Linden On Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
THREE BIG LIES
As Linden searched for commentary ideas, the first thing that seemed worth your attention was the Obama related article linked below, in it these three big lies were mentioned: (1) “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan” (2) “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor” and (3) “taxes on the middle class will not be raised one dime.” Enjoy reading the article before the continuing disaster increases.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
My Friday was off to a different start with there being no Men’s Prayer Breakfast. Julie and Jade came by in the evening for another great visit.
Saturday started with Sam coming out to have breakfast with me at the Legion…he brought me a “U.S. AIR FORCE VETERAN” cap…had another nice visit with this long term friend. Julie and Jade came by in the afternoon to tell me “goodbye” as they were returning home. Rarely have I enjoyed anything more than I did the time recently spent with them.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance…Jill Stout bought me a book for our upcoming studies. Had brunch with friends. Got a flu shot, and watched the Colts win a football game.
-----
Go to amazon.com and inquire on Linden Swift to view the 6 books I have on Amazon Kindle.
Go to  http://www.youtube.com and inquire on Linden Swift to be exposed to any of the 13 songs I composed and sang. Guitar by Peter Smith.
-----

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home