Thursday, March 5, 2015

TOO HEARTSICK TO THINK


CONTENTS:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 2-23-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY:

After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. This is the project that failed. Particulars are located at:
 
My “Ireland Is Calling” fundraising effort failed to reach the goal of extending my planned visit of a week or ten days to maybe three weeks or so. Therefore, I received no funding. I HAVE THE GREATEST SUPPORT! If my cost estimate of $200.00 per day is accurate, I can now stay three days longer than my budget will probably allow. I continue to receive blessings!

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY; TOO HEARTSICK TO THINK
This not to imply that Linden is a deep thinker or that only a talented person could write a blog such as this. No, just to say it straight out, Linden is very fond of what this country once was and he views the legislative actions taken recently in Washington, D.C. as bordering on treason by some of those who swore to represent the people and the Constitution  This refers to the votes on DHS funding and the Keystone Pipeline. Obama and his supporters won on both of these issues and America lost. Perhaps the song linked below will bring a little cheer into this day.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Wednesday after breakfast I picked up my mail, did two loads of wash and was busy all day with few positive results. In the evening I had dinner and attended a study at church.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home