Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SMALL TALK

I would prefer to post something today that addresses a recent worthwhile accomplishment by Congress: I am at a total loss as to what the title of such a posting could honestly be. Would it be the bloated budget bill that is an attempt to cover up the negligence involved in addressing the required appropriation bills? Would it be about the requirement that cars must get better gas mileage? I want to puke!

Should I write about the Time Magazine person of the year (or some such title)? If I am correct, the finalists were Al Gore, Hu Jintao, David Petraeus, Vladimir Putin and J. K. Rowling. Certainly not Gore, never heard of Hu, Petraeus would be a good choice, not Putin and I think Rowling is a popular writer. Time chose Putin, thereby, in my eyes, keeping their record perfect in the area of getting things wrong.

Guess I'll write about my day, at least up until this point. Met with my elementary school 'Study Buddy" and had a good session. Had lunch with the blog lady, Laura. without her, you would not be reading this. Good lunch, good visit. What I remember, other than a lot of nonsense, is the waitress, in helping me to order, said I didn't look like a 'fry guy." And Laura, when I said that I will not sound as bad as I feared on my upcoming CD, saying that maybe aging is affecting my hearing. That ends what I will share with you today.
-----
HELP WANTED: To see listing of those Congressional Districts that had no Republican office seeker in the last election, see my postings made last week. GOOD PAY, GREAT BENEFITS, LARGE STAFF, THINK ABOUT IT.
-----
Also see those postings to view information about ordering one or more of my books.
-----
This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Send comments to:

LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home