Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Since the Thanksgiving tradition was begun with the primary purpose being to thank God for blessings received, Linden can do no less these hundreds of years later.

Thanks You God for providing your son to carry my sin load and that of all other believers.

Thank You for providing me with a wonderful son and daughter, their spouses and their children.

Thank You for the other elements of my family and for my friends.

Thank You for allowing me to be born in this country.

Thank You for providing me with a well led Bible believing church to attend.

Thank You for allowing me some interaction with some of those involved in missionary efforts.

Thank You for providing me with two faith expanding trips to Europe.

Thank You for providing me with a great deal of contentment at this stage of my life.

Thank You for those blessings not specifically named.

All Glory, Honor and Praise to Your Holy Name.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home