Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OBAMA TEACHES PUBLIC SPEAKING

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
OBAMA TEACHES PUBLIC SPEAKING
If Linden had only had the benefit of the technique demonstrated in the linked video the tepid response that was the norm for his various public speaking efforts would have been replaced by thunderous applause. We get too soon old and too late smart! Since the language used in the video is that of Denmark, you will have to watch the video and read the captions in English. Feel free to share with your friends.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Thursday morning was occupied with having breakfast at Chick-fil-A (last Wednesday was not the only time they should be shown support,) going to two grocery stores, the post office, and the credit union. Also did two loads of wash. In the evening Paul, Judy, and I went to a town hall meeting put on by our Representative Todd Rokita. It was very well done. We then had some ice cream and they came in my place for a few minutes to sample some of the chocolate Dimi sent me.  It was a good evening.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home