Friday, August 31, 2012

THE REPUBLICAN CONVENTION

THE REPUBLICAN CONVENTION
In this, the first posting since August 17, it seems appropriate to mention my impressions of the Republican Convention: it was enjoyable to watch. It was incredible how much Ann Romney reminded me of Rubye.. now gone nine years and still missed. You can check my eyesight in this regard by checking the picture associated with the Linden Swift song #8, "Our Rainbow" on Youtube. Needless to say, I loved the Ann Romney portion of the affair. All speakers were excellent. I was very favorably impressed with Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Mario Rubio, and Mia Love.
--
MOSTLY ABOUT ME     lswift8@aol.com
Normal activities during my computer completely down time. Brian came for a short visit one day: it was wonderful to see him. Shortened postings are probable until my computer problems are completely resolved. If ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home