Thursday, August 9, 2012

A DIFFICULT EDUCATIONAL EFFORT

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
A DIFFICULT EDUCATIONAL EFFORT
It is without question that black pastors have considerable influence with those they attempt to serve. Unfortunately, from Linden’s point of view, they seem to choose to not be well informed about some political realities. This has, once again, in Linden’s view, put them in the position of appearing to approve of government actions that are contrary to the well being of the black (and white) population. The link below regards the attempt by a black man to educate his father. The father is a long-term preacher. The, son a Tea Party supporter.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Thanks to Cheryl, I looked again for Moira Shearer performing the dance that I mentioned yesterday. I found it in the middle of a three part Youtube video. Her dance starts at about the eight minute mark of this link:

During the day, I performed the usual mundane tasks, had lunch at Senior Services in Danville, watched some Olympics, and was happy to hear the best rain in months overnight.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home