Friday, August 10, 2012

NATIONAL SECURITY

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
NATIONAL SECURITY
For more than fifty years Linden’s interest and concern for our national security has been a part of his personality. Current concerns reach as high as the staff of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. For some reason of arrested development, it seems that those coming under suspicion are always tied to the democrat party. The link to an Ann Coulter article of some historical significance seems to be where we should jump to now.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
My day started with breakfast with the guys…our guests from Poland departed from the Mission House while I was away. Their time here was so short this time that I spent little time with them. Our Golden Glows had their monthly get-together at 11:30…good meal and a good time. Dan and Diana dropped by for a few minutes after I returned home. Later, had some rain and hail.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home