Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A BLACK DAY

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
A BLACK DAY
NO, it wasn’t really a black day…the racist democrats in Florida prevailed against Allen West in his race for a Congressional seat by (by hook or crook) causing West to abandon his vote recount effort. Linden expects the democrat congressional black caucus to protest this vigoursly. Just kidding!  But, it was a white guy who won.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Tuesday, I went out for breakfast and on to a grocery, the post office, church, and Pier 14. Before going to breakfast, I had taken the change out of my leather change holder where I also keep my credit card: the credit card was gone! I last used it at Chicago’s Pizza so went there and was told that they would have called me if the card had been found and to look carefully through likely places. I went out to the car, looked through the change holder again and then my billfold…there it was! I had never before put it there. Happy day!! I had dinner at the Legion Post and then watched two late basketball games: Butler beat North Carolina and Indiana beat Georgetown in overtime.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “BIBLE BASED PUZZLES” is a collection of one or more cryptograms constructed from each book of the Bible. . On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “IT’S A SOMETIMES WORLD” illustrates the meaning of the title. The picture shown while it plays is of me walking Julie down the aisle at her wedding. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxyfDyknho

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home