Wednesday, November 7, 2012

GOODBYE AMERICA?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
GOODBYE AMERICA?
As is true of most people, Linden has some difficulty talking or writing about some of those things that are nearest and dearest to his heart. Therefore, no political words of wisdom for you today. 
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Tuesday, I took Enoch and Sam to the Sunshine Café for breakfast, had good food and a good visit. Their friends Joshua and Victoria, also from Ghana and now students at Cincinnati Christian U., came up and they invited me to the Mission House for a Ghanaian meal…it was good and we had a pleasant time. Paul and Judy came by for a short visit…Judy brought me some pineapple upside down cake…good! I went to bed before the worst of the election night disaster news was broadcast.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “PRAYERS ANSWERED AT HAUS EDELWEISS” tells the story of my mission trip to Austria in 2007.  On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “SONG OF THE MOUNTAIN WIND” is about a mountain girl who was done wrong. The picture shown while it plays is of Julie, Kenneth and myself at their wedding. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRAx8uugjDw

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home