Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES


JANUARY 1


HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES

May this new year bring each of us contentment and common sense, our leaders proper insight, world peace, and successful rescue of the global warming alarmists who are stranded in thick ice.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
The last day of the year found me going by the church and to the post office. Dan and Todd moved my home mail box and, later, Dan and Diana came by for coffee and conversation. Then, I watched the Indiana and the Butler basketball teams play good games in their losing efforts. 2013 was a year of mixed blessings.
-----
Go to amazon.com and inquire on Linden Swift to view the 6 books I have on Amazon Kindle.
Go to  http://www.youtube.com and inquire on Linden Swift to be exposed to any of the 13 songs I composed and sang. Guitar by Peter Smith.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home